The Wood Beaver Firewood Wrapper System is designed to quickly stretch-wrap bundles of firewood from 12” to 24” long. The tension spring clutch adjusts how tight the wrap stretches and a properly tensioned clutch spring nearly doubles the length of the wrap. This produces a clean, economical, self-tightening bundle easily stored & carried. Open ended bundles allow the wood to dry in storage.
The Beaver Wrapper is fast usually taking 12-15 seconds from loading, wrapping and unloading. Rates of 75 or more bundles per hour are common for a single operator using this system.
• Four drop thru baskets included (Have one person filling the baskets while the other is wrapping!)
• Equipped with ½ HP (40 rpm) lesson electric motor (HD gear reduction)
• Available in ¾” or 1” cubic ft.
• 1-12” roll of 80 gauge wrap included & a sample of handles
• Portable mounted on 8” wheels and rolls like a two wheeler
• Width 37", Depth 40”, Height 53”, unit weight 162 lbs.
$2195 Units can be customized to fit your needs